We believe all of our visitors should be able to easily shop online on easily, use our smartphone app and access all of our other Websites and digital offerings, regardless of whether one has a need for assistive technologies like screen readers, magnifiers, voice recognition software or switch technology.
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all guests. We believe all of our visitors should be able to easily use our website. This is in line with our core value of using our collective intelligence to invent technology and create products that simplify and improve travel for our customers and partners. We committed to providing an accessible and easy-to-use website for our customers. Our goal is to make our website content and services accessible to the widest audience possible. We are committed to including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in our product design process. We recognize that WCAG is always evolving and so must we as we continue to meet these standards.
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems; and
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through its reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, please contact us directly via email, phone, or social media, which you will find on our contact us page.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this Website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
We have made efforts to design this website to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation Shortcuts: Call us to understand how a website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup: HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation.
Images Visibility: Whenever possible and appropriate, we have used content images that includes descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards Compliance: Website design is intended to be in conformity of basic level compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We have made attempts to ensure all pages validate most features of XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading this website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve the readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
List of Screen Readers:
Call us or email us if you need any support in accessing or improving the accessibility of this website.